Can I Use CDOSYS Email Component with Online Notebook Manager?
Posted by DMXReady-MH on 01 November 2008 08:22 PM
Q. Can I Use CDOSYS Email Component with Online Notebook Manager?|
A. Yes, you can use CDOSYS with Online Notebook Manager by following these steps:
*If you don't know your SMTP server name or have questions regarding CDOSYS, contact your webhost
- Go to your application setting: www.yourdomain.com/onlinenotebookmanager.asp?show=settings
- Click on "Email Server" tab.
- Make sure the application states that CDOSYS server is supported.
CDOSYS on the select box. If CDOSYS is
not supported, leave the box selection to "CDONTS".
in the smtp server address in "SMTP Server Address" field. E.g.:
** Note that you would need to confirm your SMTP
mail address from your hosting provider.
- Type in the email username in "CDOSYS Username" field. E.g.: email@example.com
** Note that you would need to enter ther username ONLY if your smtp server requires authentication. Consult this with your hosting provider
- Type in the email password in "CDOSYS Password" field. E.g.: 123456
** Note that you would need to enter their username ONLY if your smtp server requires authentication. Consult this with your hosting provider
- Click Save Changes button that is located on the bottom of the page
That's it! You are ready to go with CDOSYS email component in Online Notebook Manager