Q. What is the DMXReady Upgrade
A. DMXReady upgrades its applications irregularly depending on many different
factors. However, for the most part upgrades are redundant for customers already
using the DMXReady application. If you have it installed and running successfully,
there is no real need to "upgrade" your application. And, if you are
like most people and have customized your application in some way, upgrading
is actually counterproductive since it will simply erase all of your customization.
Here is a general outline of our upgrade and release process:
- All new application releases are announced in our monthly DMXReady Bulletin
- Minor product updates (i.e. bug fixes, etc.) are available free of charge
- New versions of existing products are treated like new products, and not
"upgrades" in the traditional sense. Again, if you have a DMXReady
application installed already, there is no real need to upgrade it.
- Generally speaking, all DMXReady Members receive discounts on new products
and major upgrades the first month they are released. These are also announced
through the monthly DMXReady Bulletin.
- Accessories are added sporadically for almost all DMXReady applications.
In most cases, these help extend functionality for people with specific needs,
and act as a customization "short cut". However they are not crucial
to the operation of the application. Learn more here:
If you have any questions about upgrades or accessories, or if you have a suggestion
for an application you would like to see, please fill in a Tech Support ticket
and we will respond within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.