Q. Can I make DMXReady Blog Manager my Home page?
A. Yes. Simply follow these steps:
- Create an exact copy of the file called "inc_webblogmanager.asp" (found in your Local Site in the /applications/WebBlogManager folder)
- Rename the copied file to "index.asp" and move it to the root folder (i.e. to the folder called "Site - XXXXXXX" in Files view).
- Upload the newly created "index.asp" to the root of your webserver (i.e. www.yourdomain.com/index.asp)
- Delete/remove all other files named "index" i.e. index.html, index.htm from your web server (using Remote View)
- Thats it!...each time you call your domain name in your browser, the index.asp page will automatically be displayed
This tip is also handy for those who want to turn DMXReady Blog Manager into a mini-website.